When you visit Mexico and the interesting city of Tijuana, this will mean that a whole new world of things to experience opens up. This is about everyone wanting to do different things on their travels. As a result, it becomes very difficult to be the one who selects a few things as reasons to visit Tijuana in Mexico. In any case, we should not be cowards and take up as many as 10 reasons to visit this interesting city.
Visit to sunbathe and swim
In this regard, we have only two of the ten points under this heading.
- When visiting Tijuana, you will come close to everything that stands for how beautiful a beach can be. You will find these beaches in Rosarito which is the closest town to Tijuana.
- When the beach is not your thing, but you still want to swim, head to Alberca’s Water Park Vergel. Here you will find a large water area with pools, wave machines, water slides and an artificial river.
When you want to see crafts and attractions in Tijuana
You who want to go to a museum and know the famous places will fit into this category of five points out of 10.
- Tijuana Cultural Center: Here you will find the historical foundations of what constitutes today’s modern Tijuana as well as the people who live and work in the city.
- Mercado Hidalgo: Here you will find Tijuana’s largest and most famous place for market and shopping. This allows you to find a place with all the amazing handmade and colorful that you can only find in Mexico.
- Glorieta Independencia: Here you have what can be compared to the American Statue of Liberty. This important monument in Tijuana tells everyone who lives there that Mexico stands on its own two feet as an independent kingdom.
- Tijuana Historical Museum: Here you will find everything from the day the city was founded, as well as what this country was before the city existed. You simply get a journey through time and space, concerning the city of Tijuana.
- Avenida Revolución: This is the center of Tijuana where you will also find lots of market and shopping, while there are also lots of cheap and good hotels in this area.
Entertainment in Tijuana
According to usaers, the last three points regarding reasons to visit Tijuana are about fun and entertainment, which you will also find a lot of in this interesting city.
- Something that is very big in Mexico is wrestling. They may not be in the same high class as in the US and WWF, but it’s really worth a visit. Here you will find this easiest on Stage Lucha Libre, where you can almost always find a performance.
- Villa Saverios: Yep, this is a restaurant in Tijuana. Not just any restaurant, either. Villa Saverios is one of the best when it comes to speeding up the taste buds of a good wine in Tijuana.
- Totem Night Club: When you are the one who really wants speed and fanfare in the nightlife, there are not many obstacles to this in Tijuana. Here, the choice of Totem Night Club will be a safe bet and one of the best places to party.
3 Popular hotels in Tijuana
When you are going to buy a house, or rent an apartment, this will be something you will be living in for a long time, and here it will not be so important that everything is perfect from the beginning. You can simply be the one who makes sure to fix it the way you want it. When you go on holiday, you are not as lucky. Here you can not redo your hotel room to suit you, but you simply have to find the best accommodation that suits you and your possible family. When it comes to your accommodation in Tijuana, Mexico, there will be almost unlimited choices. Here you just ask yourself the questions how you want to live, what it may cost and what you want to be close to during the holidays?
To make it a little easier for you who are going to Mexico and Tijuana for the first time, we have looked at three perfect and popular hotels to stay at during your stay. Here, this will be a hotel that suits both you who travel alone, all age groups and also those who come with the whole family to Tijuana. In other words, check below and book your hotel in Tijuana before setting off. This way, you do not have to look around, and almost always get the best possible price for your accommodation.
When you want to stay in a very high class, while paying a very low price, Hotel Caesars will be one of the perfect choices. Here you will find very airy and spacious rooms, where you will of course have access to free WiFi in all parts of the hotel. One thing to keep in mind though is that breakfast is not included in the price, which only makes it more fun to find the best breakfast of your life with a central location just 400 meters from the city center.
Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
When it comes to choosing a hotel, you will have a location just 2.6 km from the city center. In addition to this, you also get a very high standard and a fantastically beautiful interior as well as exterior. Of course, with the choice of this hotel, you will get one of Tijuana’s best hotel pools on the purchase. Breakfast is not included in the price, but will be well worth booking. This is when you get to eat as much as you want of all the fantastic delicacies that you will find in this huge buffet.
Real del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
When you are the one who wants to have peace and quiet in your hotel, as well as find lots of things to spend your time on, then the choice of this hotel will be the perfect one. Here you are 11 km from the city center and get access to both wonderful golf and wonderful spa treatments. Other than that, you will only have an 8 minute walk to Tijuana Beach, which may be good enough for those who want to take a refreshing dip. You will also find tennis courts and a large swimming pool. The airport is also just 27 km from this hotel.